Thursday 15 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melissa:
I just don t know what to do about it really.
(12 August 2019)

Melissa:
I dont have any bad intentions with this guy.
(12 August 2019)

Melissa:
I like talking to this dude but I m scared of what my parents would kind of think of me.
(12 August 2019)

Melissa:
His WHOLE entire family think that we are dating and they really seem really okay with it.
(12 August 2019)

Melissa:
My friends kind of think that its weird that he is 13 and my mom isn t very keen of the idea of me talking to him because of the risks involved with his age.
(12 August 2019)

Melissa:
We aren t dating but he seems like a very nice guy.
(12 August 2019)

Melissa:
I m currently talking to a 13 year old that I met this summer, He told me that he liked me.
(12 August 2019)

Russell:
Deep topics to talk to ur girl about?
(12 August 2019)

Lacy:
Would this guy think I fancy him?
(12 August 2019)

Lacy:
I felt embarrassed about it though because I thought he might think I fancy him.
(12 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment