Thursday 8 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cathy:
What do you think about American women?
(6 August 2019)

Luise:
Do you think my mother had post partum depression when she had me?
(6 August 2019)

Luise:
Do you think having PPD with me caused her to love me less?
(6 August 2019)

Luise:
I've known my mother to always seem mildly depressed my entire life.
(6 August 2019)

Luise:
She also to this day (26 years later) complains to family members about how unhelpful my dad was when my sister and I were babies, and how that was such a difficult time for her.
(6 August 2019)

Luise:
I overheard her telling my dad one time that she felt like her life ended at 25 (the same age she had me), I'm guessing because she wish she had more of a career or something and didn't want to be settled with kids already.
(6 August 2019)

Luise:
She and I always had a not great relationship (I sometimes felt like she didn't love me). Anyways, so I'm starting to wonder maybe she had post natal depression when she had me, and maybe that's what caused the distance between us?
(6 August 2019)

Luise:
So my mother had my sister, then two years later she had me.
(6 August 2019)

Carri:
I want to experience love?
(6 August 2019)

Carri:
The feelings of intimacy and longing for someone, wanting to hold them, like they describe in romance novels.
(6 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment