Monday 19 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nickole:
She also lends other different stuff from me and I don't feel to happy about it.
(16 August 2019)

Nickole:
So not only is my pc not available for me to use when I want, but I've to ask for it too.
(16 August 2019)

Nickole:
When her school started she said she has to lend my pc till the end of the year and if I want to use it I will have to tell her a few days beforehand.
(16 August 2019)

Nickole:
I had to put all my money in the bank for it to stop.
(16 August 2019)

Nickole:
It was always for her emergencies that it was hard to say no.
(16 August 2019)

Nickole:
From my experience she isn't good at saving money because she has been owning me money for a few days now.
(16 August 2019)

Nickole:
During summer my sis asked me if she could lend my pc for school because her pc doesn't work and she needs to save money to repair it.
(16 August 2019)

Deja:
So am I doing something, am I ugly, or do I just have bad luck.I n getting tired of being single and seeing all my friends in relationships.
(16 August 2019)

Deja:
The rest never made to a first date.
(16 August 2019)

Deja:
They either said it wouldn t work out or they ignore. 2 of those girls went on a first date with me.
(16 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment