Sunday 25 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Natividad:
Need help with middle names for twins?
(22 August 2019)

Natividad:
I m thinking of giving them the initials T.
(22 August 2019)

Natividad:
What would be suitable middle names for them?
(22 August 2019)

Natividad:
The girl I ve planned to name Tulip and the boy Clover.
(22 August 2019)

Natividad:
Hi I m having trouble naming my twins.
(22 August 2019)

Angelina:
Do you agree with the way this situation was handled?
(22 August 2019)

Angelina:
So do you agree with the way this was handled?
(22 August 2019)

Angelina:
However I thought it was unnecessary to do the exact same thing with her husband though even though I understand her wanting him to set a good example, and yeah I know it's just a show but still.
(22 August 2019)

Angelina:
Ok so I can understand it with the kids, after all they watched too much tv and besides that they were fighting over the remote which was unacceptable.
(22 August 2019)

Angelina:
However there was this one scene in the episode where the kid's mother took away their tv privileges for a week after they started fighting over the remote and she also took away her husband's tv privileges too.
(22 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment