Tuesday 6 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kandace:
My parents have always been on a do not contact list and I have an advance health care directive and there not my next of kin so no matter what happens they will never be contacted.
(4 August 2019)

Kandace:
I joined the usmc at 18. Now I'm 20, ive been on one deployment to Syria.
(4 August 2019)

Kandace:
Even though I was homeless I was still happier than I have ever been.
(4 August 2019)

Kandace:
I was homeless for a year while I went to school and worked at an apple bees as a host.
(4 August 2019)

Kandace:
I hate myself for leaving my sister but I couldn't live there anymore or I would've killed myself.
(4 August 2019)

Kandace:
When I was 16 I made the decision to leave.
(4 August 2019)

Kandace:
My mom would do business out of the house and my sister was raped by some of her clients.
(4 August 2019)

Kandace:
They beat us, starved us and left us to fend for ourselves for weeks at a time.
(4 August 2019)

Kandace:
My childhood was rough to say the least. my mom was a hooker and she was addicted to heroin and my dad was a drug dealer.
(4 August 2019)

Kandace:
Also let me say I am not looking for pitty or anything I just want an outside opinion.
(4 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment