Saturday 24 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cristi:
A couple of months ago he came to pick up something, I invited him to have a drink one thing lead to another and now I'm pregnant.
(21 August 2019)

Cristi:
I've been seperated from my husband for 4 months now and I'm tired of him.
(21 August 2019)

Shara:
Do you agree with destroying a child's belongings as a punishment when they purposely break something of yours or someone else's?
(21 August 2019)

Shara:
So do you agree with this type of punishment if they purposely destroy something of yours or someone else's?
(21 August 2019)

Shara:
After all if an adult does something like that then you'd probably do the same thing to get even with them.
(21 August 2019)

Shara:
However if the child purposely breaks something of yours or someone else's then that to me is a fair punishment.
(21 August 2019)

Shara:
Normally I don't condone destroying a child's belongings, after all it's not only childish but it sends the wrong message.
(21 August 2019)

Lindy:
What is the best way to have a conversation with a man you re talking to about him lying about being married?
(21 August 2019)

Lindy:
I have asked him point blank and he says he s not but there is proof on Facebook and I just want to tell me the truth.
(21 August 2019)

Lindy:
I have been talking to a man for a month and I HIGHLY suspect that he is married and is hiding it from me.
(21 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment