Saturday 17 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Keesha:
When looking for women on a dating site, which age group are you usually attracted to and go towards?
(14 August 2019)

Roselle:
I feel guilty about my dad buying me a house?
(14 August 2019)

Roselle:
I can't move away or my dad will be hurt that I didn't like the house.
(14 August 2019)

Roselle:
I'm sorry for the long post, but if anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it, because I feel so trapped.
(14 August 2019)

Roselle:
I'm trying to study to be a social worker, and help those who haven't been as lucky as I am, but today my depression is getting the best of me and I feel hopeless.
(14 August 2019)

Roselle:
My dad just wanted me to have an easier life and be happy, but it had the exact opposite effect.
(14 August 2019)

Roselle:
I wish I could just have my dad donate all the money instead, because clearly I don't deserve it.
(14 August 2019)

Roselle:
I just wish I could go back to simpler times when my grandma's money wasn't in the picture.
(14 August 2019)

Roselle:
I've fallen into a depression because of it, knowing that I have nothing to complain about, yet I feel so lonely in this house and spoiled.
(14 August 2019)

Roselle:
I don't deserve such generosity, and I keep thinking my neighbors must be judging me as a loser millennial (I'm 22), who gets everything from her dad.
(14 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment