Tuesday 20 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Earleen:
If it was in a plain it would be farming and related industries.
(17 August 2019)

Earleen:
I understand that if it was a mountainous region it would likely contain mines and industries that service the mines.
(17 August 2019)

Earleen:
I understand that it likely starts out because of some resource that is discovered there or it is in a strategic position either for defense or trade.
(17 August 2019)

Earleen:
I understand cities usually do not simply spring up overnight.
(17 August 2019)

Earleen:
I am playing Minecraft and decided i want to start a realistic civilization.
(17 August 2019)

Lyda:
Signature Care Early Result Pregnancy Test, accurate?
(17 August 2019)

Lyda:
I dont want to get my hopes up yet, as they are blue dye tests... and I heard blue dye tests can cause false positives.
(17 August 2019)

Lyda:
I took one yesterday, and one today.
(17 August 2019)

Cordia:
Name something you want badly?
(17 August 2019)

Cordia:
I want a husband badly...or a date..or a guy to like me (and i like him back)... Or a friend who im comfortable with....
(17 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment