Monday 5 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anisha:
Shes in her early 20s and I'm in my late 20s nearly 30. She has a big butt and wears those lycra and when I'm exercising it seems she makes it a point to stand in front of me or ride a bike in front of me as if to show it off and wants for me to look.
(2 August 2019)

Anisha:
We are both single, no children.
(2 August 2019)

Anisha:
We became friends and talk here and there since we met in January.
(2 August 2019)

Stacia:
Which one is better? 10 pts?
(2 August 2019)

Angelyn:
Question for health conscious people...10 pts?
(2 August 2019)

Debi:
Question about Vietnamese women?
(2 August 2019)

Debi:
But some times I feel like shes a attention whore anyone has any clue about how VN women flirt or this typo of behavior?
(2 August 2019)

Debi:
There s a Vietnamese women were I work we look at each other a lot.
(2 August 2019)

Sarai:
Ladies do you find 5 foot 11 attractive for a man?
(2 August 2019)

Shelba:
My hearts cry?
(2 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment