Wednesday 7 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeffie:
My aunt is in town and my Dad dislikes her and does not want me to see her. How do I avoid conflict with him but still see her?
(5 August 2019)

Jeffie:
My parents live across the street from my grandmother so it is not like I can go see my aunt who will be staying at her house and not be noticed by my parents.
(5 August 2019)

Jeffie:
How do I avoid conflict with my Dad and still follow through my values of being loyal to family, not just the easy going family members?
(5 August 2019)

Jeffie:
My parents, my Dad especially, dislike her and she can indeed be somewhat narcissistic.
(5 August 2019)

Jeffie:
This is my Mom's sister in town.
(5 August 2019)

Page:
She wishes she can see him more but he lives on the other side of town its kind of hard for him to come over everyday.
(5 August 2019)

Page:
I don't know why but it sounds like she's kind of controlling over him yet he doesn't mind it.
(5 August 2019)

Page:
She said she had a dream about him last night that he didn't show up for art class until late she was freaking out she thought she have a heart attack.
(5 August 2019)

Page:
She said last week was the worst because he was paired up with another girl watching him with her made her angry and upset.
(5 August 2019)

Page:
She told me that knowing he's there everyday around other girls kind of scares her he said that a lot those girls kind of creep him out so I don't think he leave her.
(5 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment