Wednesday 21 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sherlyn:
Just because he didn't want to What if he built a legacy with his accomplishments instead of children?
(18 August 2019)

Merri:
Why do line Cooks get shlt on a lot?
(18 August 2019)

Merri:
That's actually a pretty difficult job, especially if the restaurant is always busy.
(18 August 2019)

Sacha:
Do liberals, often times, go outside after lighting a candle right next to their couch where the cats and dogs play?
(18 August 2019)

Roxann:
What do you think that I should do?
(18 August 2019)

Roxann:
I only have 275 dollars in my bank account.and my mom wants me to pay the cell phone bill.which is 500 dollars and some charge. and I have to pay another bill which is 107 dollars. what should I do with only 275 in my bank account. ?
(18 August 2019)

Laree:
What would you think of a 70 yo man that never married or had kids?
(18 August 2019)

Conchita:
Why does she stares at me?
(18 August 2019)

Conchita:
I wanted to ask why she stares but I don't want come out as rude.
(18 August 2019)

Conchita:
I'm a guy who dance funny at the show and can't hit a note.
(18 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment