Monday 12 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lucrecia:
He has rented a home with his buddies who used to come to our house frequently to hang out with my son and they were all smoking pot as happy as they can be when me and my wife visited.
(9 August 2019)

Lucrecia:
Now that he has moved out going on two months now, I ve only visited him once.
(9 August 2019)

Lucrecia:
We were absolutely stunned and my parents were also devastated as they helped raise him too.
(9 August 2019)

Lucrecia:
From when he was born, me and my wife have raised our son to be the best he can be but in his teen years, we started to notice that he always wanted to be with his friends and smoke pot.
(9 August 2019)

Irish:
Is this a good or bad idea?
(9 August 2019)

Irish:
She said her head is still messed up, she loves and cares about me but unsure if she sees it as friends or more as she feels somethings missing so wants time to be her.
(9 August 2019)

Gaylene:
I feel like my girlfiriends mom doesn't like me because i'm white? what can I do?
(9 August 2019)

Gaylene:
What can her and I do about this?
(9 August 2019)

Gaylene:
So all of this is making me think her mom has a problem with her dating a white boy.
(9 August 2019)

Gaylene:
Her mom cusses her out, her mom took her whole paycheck to get her stuff and pay her bills.
(9 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment