Tuesday 13 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Samantha:
Would you encourage someone to be on radio?
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
I love being on air, putting my name out there and showcasing new music but none of it would mean anything without the listeners.
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
The listeners because they're the ones who made us.
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
At least with jobs, you can switch and do different things.
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
A career isn't as glamorous as it seems.
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
Singers get exhausted going on tours but they love what they do.
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
I love doing radio but with any career, you get tired of it sometimes.
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
Radio disc jockey Do you like doing radio?
(10 August 2019)

Janella:
Why is my girlfriend's ex boyfriend mad at me?
(10 August 2019)

Janella:
I started dating an adult girlfriend, but her ex-boyfriend keeps saying I'm three kids in a trenchcoat.
(10 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment