Monday 26 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Linnea:
I really love her and we've been happy together and a few months ago I was thinking about having a child with her.
(23 August 2019)

Linnea:
I got out of the Marines in 2010. On June 30th 2010 I got married to that girl.
(23 August 2019)

Linnea:
In 2006 right after graduating high school I enlisted in the Marine Corps.
(23 August 2019)

Ivelisse:
Why am I being called mean-spirited?
(23 August 2019)

Ivelisse:
I want them out of my life forever......
(23 August 2019)

Ivelisse:
I'm avoiding them like the plague until they get it through their thick skulls that I don't want nothing to do with them.
(23 August 2019)

Ivelisse:
They keep sending me cards, letters, mail, gifts, etc. and I either rip up, burn, crumple up the cards, letters and mail or sell the gifts to somebody else for cash.
(23 August 2019)

Ivelisse:
They haven't done anything wrong.
(23 August 2019)

Ivelisse:
I don't want anything to do with my parents.
(23 August 2019)

Bebe:
Do you think I should tell this guy?
(23 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment