Friday 30 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Katrina:
Well, I had an argument for the first time with my boyfriend in front of our house and he got in the middle having a fist fight, getting himself detained and making my bf break up with me.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
He even found a part time job on the weekends.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
The last few weeks he started calming down, he started respecting my step mom again, and doing things right.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
She smokes weed and uses other illegal drugs, my step mom went out looking for him the other day because he went gone for a whole day, apparently they found him high.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
On school nights he comes home at 2am and he haves a girlfriend which I don't think she is helping him become a good person.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
I mean, like he's having self-destructive behaviour, argues with my step mom over his behaviour.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
After a few months he got better, he would avoid speaking to any of us, but he started talking or joking.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
He wasnt disrespectful to anyone.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
He would walk out of anywhere where my father was present, he still avoids my dad.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
He was strange for a year just when our parents got married, he actually never spoke to anyone, even his own mother.
(27 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment