Sunday 18 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosa:
Does she do it on purpose or subconscious?
(15 August 2019)

Rosa:
Sometimes when i call her name out and approach her from the right side, she takes her long hair and throws it over the shoulder to her left side, gives me a sideways glance exposing the neck area and makes eye contact.
(15 August 2019)

Rosa:
We have been flirting with this girl a lot.
(15 August 2019)

Carlotta:
How do I make a long lasting relationship online?
(15 August 2019)

Carlotta:
I just slowly drift away even if they are good people.
(15 August 2019)

Carlotta:
I always am so awkward and scarred conning back to people when I make friends online.
(15 August 2019)

Kala:
Flowers that represent the Disney females?
(15 August 2019)

Kala:
Any ideas of what flowers represent the different female Disney characters?
(15 August 2019)

Kala:
I am planning my wedding which will have subtle hints of Disney ruining through it and want to make corsages for my bridesmaids based off the different female Disney characters.
(15 August 2019)

Emelina:
How bad did I screw up? plz help?
(15 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment