Friday 2 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deetta:
My bf looked at my boobs for the first time and said?
(31 July 2019)

Deetta:
Does that mean he didn't like my boobs as they are small?
(31 July 2019)

Deetta:
He said I will make your boobs bigger by sucking on them too much.
(31 July 2019)

Nikki:
What if the policemen turns his blue lights when you are on a 6 lane highway?
(31 July 2019)

Nikki:
When the cops put their blue flashers on behind you what should you do?
(31 July 2019)

Nikki:
You are in the middle lane on a 6 lane highway, three lanes going southbound and three lanes going northbound.
(31 July 2019)

Mandi:
How should I (17F) tell my parents about my online boyfriend (17M)?
(31 July 2019)

Mandi:
However, I m worried if it is a good idea to tell my parents and if so how I should do it.
(31 July 2019)

Mandi:
I want to be able to talk about him with my family and not feel guilty for hiding his existence.
(31 July 2019)

Mandi:
I really care about him and want to involve him in my life more.
(31 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment