Tuesday 27 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vickey:
What are some ways to ask a girl out?
(25 August 2019)

Vickey:
She loves puns, so if there s a way to incorporate that in there, that would be nice.
(25 August 2019)

Julian:
My guy friendnsoesnt like me around his friend that likes me but gets offended if I m around her too much?
(25 August 2019)

Julian:
I been friends with him for about 9 years this girl knows me for the past 2 to 3 years she likes me but she get offended if I crossing her boundaries?
(25 August 2019)

Mirta:
What could be a reason why this girl totally ignored me?
(25 August 2019)

Mirta:
I do not think the reason she ignored me is because she does not remember me.
(25 August 2019)

Mirta:
I think that is long enough for her to remember who I am.
(25 August 2019)

Mirta:
I went to school with this girl for 4 years.
(25 August 2019)

Mirta:
What could be a reason why this girl I used to go to school with years ago totally ignored me when I said hi to her after seeing her for the first time in 8 years?
(25 August 2019)

Adrianna:
He would have no reason to go on.
(25 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment