Thursday 1 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tracee:
But if I don't, I know I'll stay in a job that won't get me anywhere and I won't even try to make new friends.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I've been alone this whole time (a natural introvert, this solitude is comforting). But now I just, I don't want to go.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I dont want to see my friends or family anymore.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
But now I've made the decision, and started to get things moving, and I don't want to leave.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I've been wanting to move back to them since I got here.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
All my friends and family are interstate, my best friend is getting married in 6 months, my sisters are graduating uni, I have a Goddaughter I hardly know.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
They're people I enjoy talking to during work hours, and if I see them on the street.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I like the people I work with, but I'm not interested in a new relationship or even in making close friends.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
Which isn't what I want to be doing long term at all.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I got a job in an attempt to pay off the debts, so I have my job.
(30 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment