Wednesday 28 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ciera:
Fiance refuses to get a wedding ring or engagement ring ether?
(25 August 2019)

Ciera:
Hes a good man but I'm so mad I'm thinking of calling off the wedding.
(25 August 2019)

Ciera:
How am i suppose to show my ring to my friends if he wont even give me one?
(25 August 2019)

Tomika:
How do I tell him I want to stop doing these things?
(25 August 2019)

Tomika:
Blowjobs and handjobs seem like they would be easy to mess up giving and I know I moan really loud and I find it embarrassing and I don t want to be embarrassed in front of him.
(25 August 2019)

Tomika:
I like our heated makeout sections and him playing with my boobs and giving me hickeys but I m not sure I m ready for what he wants to do next.
(25 August 2019)

Tomika:
He wants me to do things that I m not sure I want to do like have him finger me and me giving him handjobs and blowjobs.
(25 August 2019)

Tomika:
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 5 months and lately we have been doing more sexual things.
(25 August 2019)

Tonita:
Am I crazy or is she out of line?
(25 August 2019)

Tonita:
Am I being crazy or is she out of line?
(25 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment