Friday 23 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Destiny:
I met two girls a while back, they re extremely close.
(20 August 2019)

Chang:
Trump supporters: how do you feel that your Fuhrer is refusing to consider background checks for gun purchases?
(20 August 2019)

Chang:
How about the fact that he is insulting a great man like Anthony Scaramucci?
(20 August 2019)

Laurinda:
Is it creepy or cute that i masturbated to having sex with my male cousin?
(20 August 2019)

Kaylene:
A,girl I met online told me she was a part of a sham marriage, how to know if I can trust her?
(20 August 2019)

Kaylene:
She's never asked me for money, or gifts she genuinely wants a relationship with me, should I trust her?
(20 August 2019)

Hsiu:
When will the alt-right realize they re just being used by guys like Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopolis?
(20 August 2019)

Hsiu:
How is it no one in the alt-right realizes this?
(20 August 2019)

Hsiu:
These guys are preying on the fears of the alt-right and exploiting them.
(20 August 2019)

Sabine:
Why can't I attract men?
(20 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment