Thursday 29 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rochell:
Last year it was really bad, she would say something bad about me and the whole class would push me down with comments.
(26 August 2019)

Rochell:
Now I'm a senior and things are still annoying.
(26 August 2019)

Rochell:
But since she passed away my sister has been bullying me around and making fun of me in high school.
(26 August 2019)

Rochell:
Last year my mother had passed away due to cancer, she always was a great support, and kindness.
(26 August 2019)

Rochell:
Hello, I've really never done one of these before, but here goes.
(26 August 2019)

Samella:
I don't want to be a Mother anymore ?? Suggestions?
(26 August 2019)

Samella:
I.wont have no where to go but.to.his house but if i.say anything about.giving the baby up.he.will not help me.
(26 August 2019)

Samella:
I want to ask him if he wants custody or how he feels about adoption but I'm afraid if I mention this I won't have a place to live if i get thrown out of my apartment.
(26 August 2019)

Samella:
I always wanted A FAMILY not a baby's Dad.
(26 August 2019)

Samella:
I know it's selfish but I can't do it.
(26 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment