Friday 9 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kanisha:
I am not going to lie, I am afraid he may have done something to himself.
(7 August 2019)

Kanisha:
I have a severely mentally ill friend.
(7 August 2019)

Beckie:
What does his behaviour indicate?
(7 August 2019)

Beckie:
He never called again and was so egoistic about it and simply texted me and treated me as ceazy and immature.
(7 August 2019)

Beckie:
A lot was going on in my mind and i sinoly told him that im really tired and call me tomorrow.
(7 August 2019)

Beckie:
He called me once and i did not pick up as i just needed time.
(7 August 2019)

Beckie:
He simply was so impulsive with his question that it made me uncomfortable.
(7 August 2019)

Beckie:
He lied so much that i could not even talk to him about me his habits ,that im not appreciating.and one day after the break up be was acting so clingy and manipulative.
(7 August 2019)

Beckie:
Seemed as if its not a big deal for him.i even asked hm if he could work things out instead of breaking up and he was like no its your choice.
(7 August 2019)

Beckie:
At start he is the amazing guy, but know while getting to know him he is not like i thought.so i just could not and broke up.he was like okay no problem.
(7 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment