Sunday 4 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Daine:
I was getting pains off and on last night and it felt like I had to use the bathroom but after it went away, thinking it was braxton hicks.
(2 August 2019)

Daine:
How do I know for sure when I go into labor and that it s not braxton hicks contractions, when the time comes that is.
(2 August 2019)

Daine:
This is my first pregnancy, I am 33 weeks pregnant.Time is getting close.
(2 August 2019)

Emmy:
It s easy making friends but not keeping them.
(2 August 2019)

Emmy:
I feel like I m nothing even when I m trying to make friends.
(2 August 2019)

Emmy:
I have no family or friends because I throw them away.
(2 August 2019)

Emmy:
My boyfriend told me he thought I would be different and started chasing someone else.
(2 August 2019)

Emmy:
I m boring and dont grab any opportunities.
(2 August 2019)

Emmy:
I ve never asked any of my crushes out and missed out on every thing possible in my life.
(2 August 2019)

Emmy:
I know I may be ungrateful to my bf.
(2 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment