Tuesday 10 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Darlena:
I'm not sure if she feels the same way which is why I am scared to tell her.
(5 March 2020)

Darlena:
My problem is that I'm having trouble telling her that I think of her as a best friend.
(5 March 2020)

Darlena:
I feel like she is there for me and I really love being around her.
(5 March 2020)

Darlena:
I've been thinking about it a lot and I really believe her to be one of my best friends.
(5 March 2020)

Darlena:
We hang out all the time and I still haven't gotten tired of it.
(5 March 2020)

Darlena:
More frequently now I go to her when I have a problem or when something exciting has happened.
(5 March 2020)

Darlena:
Recently, I have made a new friend from work and she has basically become my new favorite person.
(5 March 2020)

Pandora:
In the last two weeks he has viewed my profile three times but not responded to my messages.
(5 March 2020)

Pandora:
We had an argument two weeks ago.
(5 March 2020)

Lu:
It's awkward he knows I like him?
(5 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment