Friday 20 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shanel:
She is an adult so it is not like they are still having to be the parents for a kid.
(14 March 2020)

Shanel:
So why would parents do good things for a daughter who is cruel. even to them.
(14 March 2020)

Shanel:
I see the Crohn's as her Karma though obviously good people get that also.
(14 March 2020)

Shanel:
Since she is a cruel person why would they do good things for her?
(14 March 2020)

Maya:
The woman I liked turned out to be married, I feel very sad, what can I do?
(14 March 2020)

Barbara:
Why does my mother always do this?
(14 March 2020)

Barbara:
When I confront her about it, she will start calling me names and claim that I'm making it up.
(14 March 2020)

Barbara:
My mother will make a comment about something, and then she will either deny what she said or change her comment to something else.
(14 March 2020)

Mitsue:
Is it racist to name my baby Black?
(14 March 2020)

Racquel:
If you don't have a good looking face as a guy, can being tall and well built make up for it?
(14 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment