Thursday 19 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ophelia:
I feel a certaign craving that i do not know how to satisfy.
(13 March 2020)

Ocie:
How do I contain my hatred easily?
(13 March 2020)

Shavonda:
Do you think this woman is beautiful, pretty are unattractive?
(13 March 2020)

Jeannetta:
Quieter than usual during sex?
(13 March 2020)

Jeannetta:
We have sex a healthy amount (almost daily) and he almost always brings me to orgasm, but I just don't make noise anymore when I come?
(13 March 2020)

Jeannetta:
It's not that I'm orgasming any less or that were having less sex.
(13 March 2020)

Jeannetta:
Can it just depend on who you're having sex with, or is this a bad sign?
(13 March 2020)

Jeannetta:
I'm 19 and have been with several guys, and for some reason with each of them, I've been incredibly loud in bed, but with my current bf, I don't make much noise.
(13 March 2020)

Melaine:
Help with my boy bestfriend?
(13 March 2020)

Melaine:
I mean I have been able to become best friends with one of my exes before but ya know, I just worry.
(13 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment