Tuesday 3 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Young:
I need help on my IbispaintX!?
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
I mean after all, we are all friends.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
I gave it the benefit of the doubt for a while but I decided to back off from them and leave him with his friends.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
Now he's back from studying fulltime and it's as if he gets mad when I come around, sort of as if I'm stealing all the attention or something.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
We have history because we all been doing this for years and years, hanging out, planning parties, sometimes they would come visit me, etc.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
Whenever he wasn't around I would still go and visit and hang out with the friends in his neighborhood, we would go clubbing, etc.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
We would all hang out whenever he came back until he left.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
Well he went to away to university and would visit twice a year.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
My home friends were mostly trouble makers and not really up to date on stuff so I found myself hanging around all of this particular dude's friends.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
I don't live too far away so I used to go in his neighborhood and chill back in the day so we all became very good friends.
(27 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment