Friday 27 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Irina:
So recently my mom started storing a whole bunch of dry, grain foods in the guest room (beans, spaghetti, rice, etc). Now we have a bin weevil infestation all over the house.
(22 March 2020)

Evangeline:
Do you know anyone affected by the Coronavirus?
(22 March 2020)

Evangeline:
Also, why are the highest number of cases happening in Liberal states?
(22 March 2020)

Evangeline:
I'm a CPA, I hvaen't been affected yet, nor have my coworkers... But I know that bars and restaurants around me have closed, and I knew a few people working in one of them who have gotten laid off since the virus outbreak.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
When a girl waves at you?
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
I didnt realize until later that she was waving at me.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
So what hapened was she waved i looked away and i when i looked back again she waved again.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
Also she has never waved at me before.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
I figured she was waving at someone else since me and her havent talked in 2 months.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
She waved me at me, but at the time i didnt realize she was waving at me.
(22 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment