Monday 23 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yee:
This coronavirus stuff is scaring me, my mom told me they shutting down grocery stores and stuff in the next 2 weeks, she also told me they shutting down the world that's the part that scared me.
(17 March 2020)

Kami:
I cried while reading your comments..
(17 March 2020)

Ines:
Thoughts on a 26 male who never had a girlfriend?
(17 March 2020)

Ines:
My biggest fear is when I am done with school and trying to find someone; what will she think of me giving my experience of not having experience.
(17 March 2020)

Ines:
Currently I am to busy with my schedule.
(17 March 2020)

Ines:
Fastward to now which my skin got clearer, been working out, running, and almost finish school early.
(17 March 2020)

Ines:
I had bad acne and skinny which affected my confidence.
(17 March 2020)

Ines:
I haven't had a girlfriend at all.
(17 March 2020)

Ines:
I'm a 26 year old male who has less than a year until I finish family nurse practitioner school.
(17 March 2020)

Tory:
My husband is afraid to have morning sex?
(17 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment