Monday 9 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sarah:
Married women: do u get dressed and do makeup everyday to look enticing to ur hubby?
(4 March 2020)

Brook:
He always tell me to be honest about everything, but when I tell him these things, it seems like he only sees one side to it, and is all negative.
(4 March 2020)

Brook:
I feel like my boyfriend is not understanding that, which is what we argue about all the time.
(4 March 2020)

Brook:
I can only do better and avoid these mistakes myself, but doesn't mean I stop helping my family.
(4 March 2020)

Brook:
I may not agree with the decisions they've made that got us in the financial problems we are in now, but what's done is done.
(4 March 2020)

Brook:
Is not that I don't see the issues nor I don't want to admit it, but they are still my family.
(4 March 2020)

Brook:
And I think I get too defensive of my family, so he feels that I'm always making excuses for them and not seeing clearly the issue.
(4 March 2020)

Brook:
He says that he only keep doing that just to make me see the problem in my family, that he's trying to help me avoid potential future financial problems myself.
(4 March 2020)

Brook:
While what he says is true, I wish he can be less critical and just be a supportive boyfriend.
(4 March 2020)

Brook:
He knows of our financial situation and he points that out a lot, making me feel bad.
(4 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment