Saturday 14 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Harriet:
Do you make friends at work? Or do you like to keep you re life private? I like to jusy do my job and be friendly?
(8 March 2020)

Harriet:
Now that I m single I don t care where I go.
(8 March 2020)

Harriet:
I even started going to the strip club and I have fun there.
(8 March 2020)

Harriet:
I got bored of that so now I go to a different one.
(8 March 2020)

Harriet:
I was going to the same one after I got to know bartenders and regs.
(8 March 2020)

Harriet:
I do go out to bars to see music or a game on tv.
(8 March 2020)

Harriet:
I never went to any colleges here and didn t know anyone when I moved here.
(8 March 2020)

Harriet:
I ve had a few job s but never got close with co workers outside of work.
(8 March 2020)

Harriet:
I ve been here for 8 years and only met people at work or at a bar I would go to.
(8 March 2020)

Harriet:
I live in a small city and don t know anyone.
(8 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment