Tuesday 24 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Louisa:
How will my husband take that i want a divorce?
(19 March 2020)

Adelaida:
Is this being selfish?
(19 March 2020)

Adelaida:
So I forgot to close my room door (and my dads room is connected to mine) and my dad yelled at me for selfishly leaving the door open and waking him up with the tv noise.
(19 March 2020)

Hermine:
I need help with my finances. Advice or quick tips?
(19 March 2020)

Hermine:
I can't work in the weekdays because I will be starting my volunteering and internships through the daytime.
(19 March 2020)

Hermine:
I want to go to this summer program, but it's super expensive.
(19 March 2020)

Hermine:
How will I have time to pay off my car?
(19 March 2020)

Hermine:
I think that's enough to buy my suits and my heels, but I don't know about my car.
(19 March 2020)

Hermine:
By the time it is June, I will be making $4,000, so that leaves me in less than $600 maybe.
(19 March 2020)

Hermine:
I have this summer program that is $3,400 that I really want to go to and there is no financial aid, so I have to pay for it.
(19 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment