Wednesday 4 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marcella:
My mother always seems to favor my sister and always defends her but she always talks to me rudely, insult me, and never defends me at all.
(29 February 2020)

Regan:
Caught younger sister smoking. Should I tell Mom?
(29 February 2020)

Regan:
My younger sister is 13 and started smoking.
(29 February 2020)

Tierra:
If a man spends 20 years being dehumanized by women and treated as less then human?
(29 February 2020)

Germaine:
I love a girl SO MUCH. I want to cry for her. I am 31. Is it natural I miss her?
(29 February 2020)

Vikki:
They also always accuse me of doing things that I never do and make up things about me, so they can a way to fight with me.
(29 February 2020)

Vikki:
Nearly everyday they yell at me and pick fights with me for no reason at all (They even threaten me and try to harm me.), and I feel like I'm always walking on eggshells around them.
(29 February 2020)

Vikki:
My sister and mother constantly get mad at me over the smallest and pettiest things all the time, and I am sick of it.
(29 February 2020)

Bok:
Is the penis a beautiful organ?
(29 February 2020)

Salina:
Concerns about my girlfriend becoming unsatisfied with my height?
(29 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment