Friday 6 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lovella:
It was fun while it lasted but after a couple of encounters, I found that while it was fun, I felt bad after doing it.
(2 March 2020)

Lovella:
Early in our relationship, we dabbled a little in the swinging lifestyle.
(2 March 2020)

Lovella:
We've been together for 7 years and married for 6 months.
(2 March 2020)

Pat:
Does Chasten wish he could find a real man like Bernie, who has the stamina and experience to finish strong?
(2 March 2020)

Willena:
Is this person interested or a player?
(2 March 2020)

Willena:
I feel weird about making things serious after one date.
(2 March 2020)

Willena:
I know I shouldn't assume but I just get the vibe that she might be a player and even though she has asked me to go out again I just feel like if you were interested wouldn't you still want to text and talk to someone?
(2 March 2020)

Willena:
I know if I asked a specific question she would answer me but then the conversation would probably die down.
(2 March 2020)

Willena:
But when I go to text her she doesn't keep the conversation going.
(2 March 2020)

Willena:
She apologized to me the next morning about drinking too much and asked if we could go out again without alcohol involved.
(2 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment