Sunday 29 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shantell:
Do men and woman want to be loved, do gay woman and men want to be loved to, i do?
(24 March 2020)

Shantell:
If any singles out there guys or girls thats lonely?
(24 March 2020)

Lien:
Why is my friend giving the cold shoulder to my other friend?
(24 March 2020)

Penney:
My dad ignores my emails, how do I get them to notice them?
(24 March 2020)

Sebrina:
And to be clear i trust him fully.
(24 March 2020)

Sebrina:
I don't know what to do it makes me sad all the time when it happens.
(24 March 2020)

Sebrina:
I love him very deeply and so does he but everytime i think about him talking to girls (not a specific one) i freak out and i start to stress out about this and think what could happend if... and etc.
(24 March 2020)

Susie:
If I am holed up at home, is it really important too wash my hands repeatedly?
(24 March 2020)

Wendolyn:
If I see a guy handling a woman...should I do anything...or its her choice?
(24 March 2020)

Ursula:
Do you think that someone would murder over a rejection?
(24 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment