Wednesday 18 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wendie:
My cousins are home through August because of the Corona-Virus.How do I reach out without imposing on them(I want to be part of their lives)?
(12 March 2020)

Wendie:
I saw them at Christmas this past year but hadn't in two years and one was sick so I just saw him for a few minutes.
(12 March 2020)

Wendie:
There are 4 of them and 1 I see but the other 3 I seldom do.
(12 March 2020)

Wendie:
I don't want to impose and they are a little bit younger then I am (I am 24). They are home from college because of the virus but still doing school via Internet through May.
(12 March 2020)

Chery:
For Korean families with Korean names, are namesakes between father and son less common than for western families with western names?
(12 March 2020)

Kim:
How much longer will it be to where aging is a thing of the past? 10 pts?
(12 March 2020)

Tyisha:
Please give your thoughts on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? Is she smart? 10 pts?
(12 March 2020)

Tyisha:
Do you think Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is smart?
(12 March 2020)

Natasha:
Will girls have sex with a guy who takes testosterone replacement therapy?
(12 March 2020)

Shirleen:
My neighbor harasses me, how do I get her to stop?
(12 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment