Monday 30 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Letty:
How can I please my crush online?
(25 March 2020)

Hortense:
What would you think of a guy crying after taking his girl's virginity?
(25 March 2020)

Hortense:
The girl reacts like that cause she is scared of the consequences of being with someone else for the first time, and she is afraid he is just having fun with her.
(25 March 2020)

Cassey:
Whats a good middle name for Valentina?
(25 March 2020)

Allie:
Do you think everyone wants to be skinny, i dont, im medium wt. That good enough for me?
(25 March 2020)

Mickey:
I just found out that people were making fun of how ugly I am at a party last night. Make me feel better?
(25 March 2020)

Mickey:
Sorry for all the self-pitying, I just feeling really down rn.
(25 March 2020)

Mickey:
I've been struggling with eating disorders since eighth grade and I've been trying to block out what other people think about my looks, but it's kinda hard when there's like 10-12 people just talking about how ugly you are behind your back.
(25 March 2020)

Mickey:
I'm a junior in high school and I've always been really self conscious about my appearance.
(25 March 2020)

Mickey:
Sorry I just feel really bad and w social distancing I have nothing to take my mind off of it.
(25 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment