Monday 16 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lacy:
Im seeing my crush tomorrow?
(10 March 2020)

Vashti:
We don't have kids so I wouldn't be away from them.
(10 March 2020)

Vashti:
My sister also said that she will teach me to drive which my husband has been saying he will do for about 3 years now.
(10 March 2020)

Vashti:
My husband is angry that I want to leave him for 3weeks to visit them.
(10 March 2020)

Vashti:
We live with my husbands parents and his siblings so he gets to see them everyday.
(10 March 2020)

Vashti:
My sister is moving to an apartment upstate and wants me to visit her for 2 or 3 weeks to help her move and to spend some time with them.
(10 March 2020)

Vashti:
I haven't seen my sister and my two young nephews in about 3 years.
(10 March 2020)

Lyda:
I'm in a relationship that doesn't work and I start to think I deserve better. What u think?
(10 March 2020)

Lyda:
I found a pic of my grandparents when they were 16 and 17. They met at a school dance in june 1941. Grandpa joined the Marines the day after pearl harbor.
(10 March 2020)

Lynsey:
If I get the coronavirus will I die instantly or over a long period of time?
(10 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment