Saturday 28 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maryanna:
He basically begged me while we were cuddling, to lay on top of him, but without shirt and bra on, he said he wanted to hear my heartbeat and feel my body against his.
(23 March 2020)

Laveta:
My abusive ex's friend (my ex was 10 years ago) is talking crap about me at work and its affecting me?
(23 March 2020)

Laveta:
However, clearly he has not changed and my coworkers have started bringing it up repeatedly and I have started to ask them to stop talking about it.
(23 March 2020)

Laveta:
I have only said a few sentences in passing to him now, and tried not to judge him as it was 10 years ago.
(23 March 2020)

Laveta:
I legit never even had a conversation with this guy back then, as I didnt hang out with the majority of my exes friends.
(23 March 2020)

Laveta:
My ex was a manipulative liar and told everyone all sorts of things I never did.
(23 March 2020)

Laveta:
A guy who was friends with my abusive ex 10 years ago started at my job and still talks crap about me.
(23 March 2020)

Garnet:
How long is the UK lockdown for?
(23 March 2020)

Garnet:
What we talking about here days, weeks months...
(23 March 2020)

Santos:
Why does being ghosted hurt so much?
(23 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment