Thursday 12 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zona:
I CANNOT explain how much this makes me mad, and I have no idea why, and what I should do about it. sorry lmao this was kind of a rant.
(7 March 2020)

Zona:
I have a best friend of around 3-4 years now, and ever since like a year ago, all she has done is copy me.
(7 March 2020)

Delila:
My girlfriend calls me Koinu which means puppy in Japanese is that normal?
(7 March 2020)

Delila:
Is that a normal nickname they give their bfs in Japan?
(7 March 2020)

Delila:
I don't mind but it's kinda strange.
(7 March 2020)

Rochelle:
Can a wife sleep with other men and her exes after marriage? And on asked by the husband, she can reply that its her life, her body, etc so?
(7 March 2020)

Rochelle:
She can do anything with it...because its her right to freedom....n the husband has no right to stop her or complain, otherwise he is insecured n loser?
(7 March 2020)

George:
Is it safe to say he just wants to be my co-worker?
(7 March 2020)

George:
But he never touches me, doesn't follow me on social media, doesn't ask me out.
(7 March 2020)

George:
Stares at me while we're working, too.
(7 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment