Saturday 21 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Suk:
Also he is dating already and not even divorced yet.
(15 March 2020)

Teressa:
How should I treat the black sheep of the family?
(15 March 2020)

Teressa:
In my family it is my sister who is emotionally abusive to everyone.
(15 March 2020)

Margene:
How do I stop my parents from divorcing?
(15 March 2020)

Wenona:
My Mom says I need to be caregiver for my father who raped me as a child. I don't feel I can do this. What do I say to her?
(15 March 2020)

Wenona:
Luckily I found the gift of sobriety in the early 1980's.
(15 March 2020)

Wenona:
My mother is in denial just like when I was a cocaine addict and she kept giving me money and even drove me to the dealers place.
(15 March 2020)

Wenona:
He has shown no remorse and says I made the stuff up.
(15 March 2020)

Wenona:
Two of those times I refused to speak to him.
(15 March 2020)

Wenona:
I have only seen him 4 times since I came out in 1981 about the abuse he did.
(15 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment