Wednesday 11 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kassandra:
I have her in a class, but I try to ignore her after school and not text her as much as before.
(6 March 2020)

Kassandra:
Basically I thought we were flirting and I invited her to a study session which I thought she knew was kind of date because I thought we were flirting in class.
(6 March 2020)

France:
Or say I did it and possibly face the consequences?
(6 March 2020)

France:
I'm not allowed back and i'm being investigated by the police.
(6 March 2020)

France:
Anyway, my teachers expelled me from school for a couple weeks.
(6 March 2020)

France:
Like it's my best friends but if I say she had it, then she'll be busted for being a drug dealer at school. what ever shall I do because I'm thinking of confessing, but I don't want to rat her.
(6 March 2020)

France:
Urg my best friend decided to prank me by putting a bag of cocaine in my locker (WHICH IS A BAD PRANK AND MAKES NO SENSE) at school, and my teachers JUST SO HAPPENED TO bring the police dogs to sniff everyones lockers to see if they've got drugs.
(6 March 2020)

Klara:
My girlfriend has been ghosting me for about 10 days. What should I do?
(6 March 2020)

Klara:
Should I call her or see how much time still passes?
(6 March 2020)

Klara:
Perhaps just because I'm the one who calls always first?
(6 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment