Thursday 26 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hilda:
I said no, but I expected him to love and protect his cousins like she does him.
(21 March 2020)

Hilda:
I talked to my partner about this, and he asked me was I trying to give his nephew a trick question.
(21 March 2020)

Hilda:
But he just stared at me in confusion.
(21 March 2020)

Hilda:
I asked him why would he actually try to put her outside instead of trying to protect her like she does him.
(21 March 2020)

Hilda:
I honestly thought he was going to tell me no.
(21 March 2020)

Hilda:
The last time this happened, i told my nephew to put her outside.
(21 March 2020)

Hilda:
But my daughter gets so upset and starts screaming, crying, biting me and physically hitting me when I say this.
(21 March 2020)

Hilda:
Every time I say this, he instantly straightens up his behavior.
(21 March 2020)

Hilda:
We have been raising him for over a year now.
(21 March 2020)

Hilda:
But he does not reciprocate the same love and protective attitude towards her.
(21 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment