Monday 2 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Keitha:
How do I balance such that he gets good in English but does not lose the mother tongue he has learned so far?
(26 February 2020)

Keitha:
However I am worried that the connection he has built with our mother tongue will be lost if we only speak English to him.
(26 February 2020)

Keitha:
He has been home so far and has started participating in outside activities only recently (swim school, etc). We are attempting to switch to English completely now so that he has no trouble communicating outside in English.
(26 February 2020)

Keitha:
I also want my son to communicate in my mother tongue which he does.
(26 February 2020)

Keitha:
English isn't my first language, nor is it my wife's.
(26 February 2020)

Chieko:
Feelings for a former teacher???
(26 February 2020)

Chieko:
She was very protective over me and gave me many advices to be better and she believed she in me.
(26 February 2020)

Alycia:
Is this normal, or a weird thing to do?
(26 February 2020)

Alycia:
I feel bad ejaculating when watching other women.
(26 February 2020)

Alycia:
I was just so frustrated and had to get it out.
(26 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment