Saturday 7 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gena:
He was banned obviously from ever returning.
(2 March 2020)

Gena:
A 3rd example was at a baseball game he was playing in where he smacked the opponent with a bat and hit another in the crouch.
(2 March 2020)

Gena:
On another occasion he lured a bear to where my husband was camping with him and his cousins and uncle.
(2 March 2020)

Gena:
For example, he blew a birthday cake up with firecrackers at a birthday party we were at cause the girls wouldn't let him come outside.
(2 March 2020)

Gena:
He is the most devious son in the world but of course we love him.
(2 March 2020)

Ricarda:
How do I perform an at-home vasectomy?
(2 March 2020)

Ricarda:
How do I do a vasectomy on myself?
(2 March 2020)

Ricarda:
I can't afford to have it done professionally, and I have a sharp knife, rubbing alcohol, and a hammer.
(2 March 2020)

Ricarda:
Anyway, I now have four girls claiming I got them pregnant, and I want to change my ways.
(2 March 2020)

Ricarda:
I either get them drunk or slip a roofie into their drink.
(2 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment