Friday 13 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Teresia:
Should I wait until after the divorce to continue contact?
(8 March 2020)

Teresia:
He said she filed because she wasn t happy, but he was happy and came to find out she was dating someone else.
(8 March 2020)

Teresia:
I was able to check public records for his address and the house was transferred out of his wife s name to just his a few years ago and public records do show the divorce was filed a few years ago.
(8 March 2020)

Teresia:
He even texted me copies of the divorce paper and it said the final hearing date (uncontested) which is in a few weeks.
(8 March 2020)

Teresia:
He mentioned that he was going through a divorce, that his marriage had been over for a few years, and that the divorce would be final in a few weeks.
(8 March 2020)

Teresia:
We re very compatible and he has some great qualities.
(8 March 2020)

Teresia:
I m a Christian who met someone online (his profile said single). We chatted online, texted, and then spoke on the phone.
(8 March 2020)

Tatum:
Is my online wedding & renewal of vows business interesting or am I wasting my time?
(8 March 2020)

Tatum:
I think it's a valuable and beneficial service but I'm starting to wonder if I'm deluding myself.
(8 March 2020)

Tatum:
I've put a lot of of time and effort into setting up my cyber union service offering SYMBOLIC online weddings and renewal of vow ceremonies (using videocall apps): https://ift.tt/2W3avqP.
(8 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment