Sunday 22 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Milagro:
My goal is to make new friends, but I haven't had real ones in awhile.
(16 March 2020)

Milagro:
I've had social anxiety for years and I'm so sick of it.
(16 March 2020)

Ethel:
What is my friend meaning-?
(16 March 2020)

Ethel:
Do you miss all of your friends as much or do we need to define boundaries we are friends so friends feel deeply lonely when one has been distant?
(16 March 2020)

Petra:
Women: Would you date an extremely good looking and powerful man?
(16 March 2020)

Petra:
I.e. a guy who is a CEO of a huge company like Apple or Google and was considered one of the best looking men in the entire world.
(16 March 2020)

Karisa:
What is a sign that someone is in a gang?
(16 March 2020)

Karisa:
What is an indicator that someone is in a gang to you?
(16 March 2020)

Eartha:
If you pay more than the amount to avoid interest on paypal way before the due date do you still have to pay on the due date?
(16 March 2020)

Eartha:
I owed 328.80 and the due date was the 20th.
(16 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment