Sunday 15 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lucinda:
Is this accurate? Ultrasound pregnancy results?
(9 March 2020)

Lucinda:
Can a crl be wrong or off by 2 months?
(9 March 2020)

Lucinda:
How wrong can it be if it says this could I have been pregnant longer?
(9 March 2020)

Becky:
If Kristine makes comments about my eyes is it possible that she has a crush on me?
(9 March 2020)

Ruby:
I'm really bored right now, what should I do?
(9 March 2020)

Ruby:
I'm at home and because of the virus, I can't go out to do anything.
(9 March 2020)

Natisha:
Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?
(9 March 2020)

Natisha:
I try to avoid crowded places but I still go to school, which i hope doesn't affect my chances.
(9 March 2020)

Natisha:
People are thinking about working from home and never leaving the house but I go to school still.
(9 March 2020)

Kacie:
Is it wrong for a step bro and step sister to date if they arw over 18 and started dating before tge parents met?
(9 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment