Wednesday 10 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margarita:
I'm wondering what I should say next to strike up a really good conversation that will capture his interest in me so I have a good chance he'll like me and think I'm interesting.
(9 May 2017)

Margarita:
He replied hi to me and I was guessing maybe he thinks I'm cute too.
(9 May 2017)

Margarita:
First after I viewed his profile I said hi as a message and sent it.
(9 May 2017)

Margarita:
I'm using a gay dating app and there's this really cute guy I like.
(9 May 2017)

Shaunte:
I have an evil mother and even eviler sister. How do I act around these monsters when I have to see them?
(9 May 2017)

Dorethea:
I need help with girls..?
(9 May 2017)

Dorethea:
But now that I'm with the new girl my 'true love' wants me back.
(9 May 2017)

Dorethea:
But now I found a new girl and she is absolutely amazing she makes me so happy and she is so sweet and beautiful.
(9 May 2017)

Dorethea:
One girl I honestly fell in love with like we were everything together but she told me she got feelings for another guy and it was all over.
(9 May 2017)

Milissa:
What if you're not the first?
(9 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment